Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blog # 7

Hey, Eddie here. I’m writing this blog to say hi to all the parents back home and let them know that we are all healthy and happy. Me, Matt and Tae just got back from our homestay. The experience was great; we herded goats, drank tea and mixed with the Masai. This morning we left after exchanging gifts. After breakfast and a shower at camp we got back to work. Work today was good; I spent the day chipping at a wall with a nail and hammer. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Tomorrow we are going away for the weekend for a game drive. I’m very excited about that. I don’t got nothing more to say ‘bout the future plans so I’m going to close it up right here. Night y’ all









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nya we miss you and can't wait to see you. Dwighty said the other day..."Nya is where?" with that crazy grin on his face. I hope that you can see these posts..I know that you have learned alot and we can't wait for you to share your experience with us...Wait I am writing down my questions for you Lol.. Lots of love from your family and a big hug and kisses. Auntie Koren

Post a Comment